Friday (Practice) We headed West past Ford Shoals and set down in 120fow. Screen looked pretty fishy so we set lines. Our fist fish didn't come for an hour or so. We managed 4 fish the whole day! Not vary exciting for our team, but we knew where the fish were. We just had to get them to eat on tourney day! Three of our fish took a Dreamweaver Spin Doctor in a Gator pattern pulling an A-TOM-MIK Ultra Green Glow fished off a 500 copper rig. So, at the very least we had a pattern! Two of those fish were nice steelhead in the 9lb range and one was a skippy Chinook Salmon. Our last fish of the day took a wire diver out 270 pulling a 00 Orange Dodger with a Blue/Gold Coho fly.

Saturday (Day 1) - We were met with some strong SW winds up to 20mph. We started right out where we had our fish from the previous day and we went an hour before our first fish hit. Our first fish was a 20" Chinook Salmon that we had to box. Next was a 8lb. Laker, and then a nice teenage Chinook Salmon. All three on a Green Double Crush Glow SmartFish pulling an A-TOM-MIK Green Crinkle. We would then take a 22lb BRUTE on a NK Mag Sea Sick Waddler. Finally, we finished off our box with another teenager that took the Dreamweaver Spin Doctor Gator pulling an A-TOM-MIK Ultra Green Glow.

After the fish hit the scales we were sitting in 6th place with 117 points. Fishing was tough for ALL!

Sunday (Day 2) - Canceled! Too windy! So we waited around till 12:30 to collect our check (first of the year) which felt like a long time coming!

Congrats YT on 6th! Did you design the Sea Sick Waddler? All I know is I landed my biggest Salmon of the year on it after only having it in the water for a little over a minute over the holiday weekend. Who knows in time that might rank right up there with the NBK for producing fish.

Congrats YT on 6th! Did you design the Sea Sick Waddler? All I know is I landed my biggest Salmon of the year on it after only having it in the water for a little over a minute over the holiday weekend. Who knows in time that might rank right up there with the NBK for producing fish.

Sorta Kinda.....Stinger makes a similar blade called a penguin. John at NK and myself tweaked that blade with a glow base coat and a green dot. It took our biggest guy this weekend too! It also helped us take 7th last year in Niagara and our 30lb fish last August. TONS of people come up to me all the time and tell me how good that spoon is for them. Well, all but Tall Tails! :rofl: