Obama Spoon??

• 4 months later...

Hey Lenny good job finding this post,

It is a good winter project to report on all the succesfull trips folks have had with with this spoon..Im shure sence the use of this spoon many charters are saving lots of gas , Enjoying more time with their family, getting all those honeydoo list shortened up, also due to the possiabilty of tax increase they will get over cause there is no money commin in to pay it on....,,,,,, Maybe with all the negitave results we are going after too few of fish I propose to call the treasury dept. and have them print off 1 trillion paper salmon and restock our fragile eco system, OH WAIT!!!!! that would kill all the real salmon, and when all the paper ones are gone ,it will take years for our children and grandchildren to restock the lake..................

• 2 weeks later...

hey wait a second, according to the equal distribution of wealth, some one needs to send me one because I cant afford it. Never mind, I don't want because I would be assesed a lure tax from patterson. Oh well hopefully, we can get Obama and Patterson to extend the unemployment to 200 weeks rather than the 99 weeks thay have already passed. More fishing time.

There is fine print on the Obama lure saying, we know it doesn't catch fish and it will scare fish from taking your other baits, however if you do not use this you will be fined $200 per day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Obama spoon says on its package, "will catch fish in the worst of conditions". When not economically sensible to use gas and troll 12 lures at once, all you need is this one plan (lure). or two or three.....maybe tomorrow the same plan (lure) with a different label. It's a moving target. They said one plan (lure).... but it was just a way to get you to stop being over productive and catch too many fish. It encourages you to become lazy, sit still, beg for something from the plan (lure) to bring you fish all the while the rest of the boats are moving, searching for productivity, and catching fish only to come back to port and find the Obama plan (lure) user holding a sign saying "spread the wealth" and each of the productive boats must give up some of their fish according to the fine print inside the packagethis plan (lure) is backed up by the gov't and depends largely on getting it's benefit from the productive boats in the form of confiscatory fish seizure but it only applies to the most productive boats. You can take all their fish.

It is a lie, the most unproductive lure on the market. It causes you to become lazy, complacent, condemn productivity, and just plain fish "stupidly". In the future when all the productive plans (lures) are overburdened with unproductive Obama spoons, we will be forced to find productivity in new waters....hmmmm :wondering: wonder what the fishing is like in North Korea?

The Obama spoon is my go-to spoon when I want to change my set up but, I don't have a clue on how to do it. I usually put in the water and hope somethng will happen but, I soon realize the previous set up was working well after all.

I tried the Obama spoon and when it comes time to go back to the store in November, I think I'll go on the 2nd, I'm gonna try to stock up on spoons that actually work.

Every time I get the Obama spoon in my program, it keeps running way off to the left, and screwing up everything that was working :no: . No matter how much I try to turn the program to the right it goes further to the left :@ . It just won't run the way the rest of the program wants. I think it has a tendency to ignore any input from the helm as to what the rest of the whole setup is doing :dull: .

I don't think anyone is going to get it to work, and this spoon should be taken off the market before every spoon in the future becomes tangled with it for generations to come. I say boycott this spoon and go shopping in November for more new spoons that run right :nod: .

Mark

Maybe you guys should try to use the stinking rich,NO screaming,job exporting,fat cat lure.Remember that it is all sugar coated with empty promises and that it is made for catching your vote and letting you rot.