Does this exist?

I bought a bunch of spoons to get ready for fishing in Ontario last year and this year. At the time of purchase I had looked to see what spoons worked best and ordered them. Problem now is if someone calls out the name of the spoon I have no idea what spoon in my arsenal they may be talking about, LOL. Is there a picture guide with all the patterns of the popular spoons available anywhere? I also have the same problem with all the different A-Tom-Mik flies I bought. I wouldn't know the name of one from the other after I opened the package.

Need help!

Spike

The At the Oak site has pics- http://attheoak.com/spoons.html -listed on their popular spoons page, of some you may need. However with the endless new ones that continue to be named, this page is somewhat limited, as of the last few years the DW super slims and Stingers have really taken off since this page was last updated - They do list however many old stand bys for those who fish the local waters of the Oak itself.

I did the same thing as you Spike. I had to match the NK's to the NK website and then cross their model number to Allseason's Sports site that had the common names for the spoon and model number. I had another problem though, I'm colorblind....

We have a page here that has pic's of most of the designs. I was hoping to find them all on one page, lol. Maybe I'll just take a picture of my spoons and then look them up dloading the pages and make a book myself. Not sure how I'll handle the flies as some look very similar.

Spike

Capt. Spike

Take a pic of all of then and post here. We will start a contest called Name That Spoon..

Good idea. I have three hookum pads. Right now two are filled with Lake O spoons and one with local. I ordered the med pad pack and hope to switch the locals to that and fill the other large pad with Lake O spoons. Once I start to organize my gear for the trip ( less than a month away) I'll post a pick and let you guys name them. I do know a few of the names so I'll fill them in before I post, lol.

Spike