(====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Kings are at the Oak today!! Found them in 235 fow bigger fish were 95' down on the riggers and 250' and 270' on the dipsys. Dipsys were the hot setups today with all but 1 of our big fish being taken on them. First blood was drawn by the 250' dispy with a silver echip and a crazy B fly. The A-Tom-ik tournament rig broke in two and the big fish swam away after taking 150' off the reel. The next fish hit on the other side 270' down with a white echip and a moonshine blue smoothie fly, this combo took the next 3 fish as well pretty much as soon as we got it set it would go again. We put the same combo down the middle at 95' and that rig would take 3 fish including the largest of the day a king just shy of 25 pounds. Several other fish took the 42 second spoon down 57'. Riggers just did not produce like I thought they should today, neither did the copper, BUT I'll take what we did get.

Very good to fish a lake that our clients could stand and fight a fish on!!! Hope the kings are still there in the morning.

CC

Capt. Carl, thanks for the report. Good going with today's catch. Would really like to be fishing the Condor tomorrow, but prior family commitments is not going to allow it this time. Plan on being there next weekend , so I'll give you a call - Duane P.S. as far as copper-keep your eye out for a yellow float-at the end of it is 400' feet of it along with a gator stingray-and one angry freight train that busted me off last weekend :( this king was headed for the northern shore with a vengeance when last sighted-