New holographic tapes for 2009 for the Great Lakes Fishery

http://www.madriverflytyingmaterials.co ... Tapes.html

New for summer 2009

We will be offering custom die cutting of any shape or form for all your lure needs wth any of our holographic tapes. We will be able to program any shape down to 1/4" for all your custom tape shape needs.

Holographic Lure Tape 3 pack of 2" x 6" pcs.

Great for lures, spoons, jigging blades. Available in 77 colors.

These tapes are a great addition to blades on walleye worm rigs as well as on spinner baits and buzz baits for added attraction.

These tapes have also become popular on nickel plated sonars and vertical jigging blades used in walleye and pike fishing.

Holographic Lure Tape of 2 pack of 3" x 12" pcs.

Designed for use on dodgers and flashers for the Great Lakes fishery. Available in 77 colors.

Copyright 2008-2009. Mad River Dubbing Company. All rights reserved.

Web Hosting Provider

34257515.th.jpg

69941008.th.jpg

90299491.th.jpg

I will be planning on carrying glow tapes and ladderback tapes in the future. Actually most of the glow tapes on the market actually have a shelf life to it for your information. I just added 4 new colors including silver disco, green mountain dew (green hologram), yellow mountain dew (yellow hologram), and blue mountain dew (blue hologram) which are popular in the Lake Ontario region.

Products look great. I ask only because I am just starting to tape and design my own creations and also where I live there is a huge following of tapeheads. I will refer them to your site. Take care and thanks for answering my questions.

<><

For people that have emailed me:

Holographic lure tapes are now available at All Seasons Sports in Pulaski, Jon's Little Salmon Tackle in Mexico, and Bay Bridge Sports Shop in Sodus as well as other tackle shops in New York.