Really uncool practical joke against Team Salmonbound

ok, I'm going to try to post this issue, WITHOUT LOSING MY TEMPER.....

The person responsible for this act of ignorance, is the only one I'm mad at.

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED.

I was fishing on Team Salmonbound this weekend out of Sodus Bay, for the Pro-am.

This morning Capt. Bob pulled away from the dock (using twin screws) and staged with the rest of the boats at the bouys, waiting for the "blast off". after we cleared the piers, he powered up on plane, and we headed for our fishing grounds.

WE LOST STEARING ! :o:o:o:o

Ok, shut her down, pop the hatches, what's wrong?

THE STEARING ARM WAS DISCONNECTED FROM THE PORT RUDDER!

BUT THE PIN AND COTTER KEY WERE PUT BACK THRU THE STEARING ARM!!! OBVIUOS TAMPERING! :@:@:@

If the cotter key was missing, and the pin was in the bilge......i would surmise it just fell out?

This was NOT the case....Someone took the pin out, disconnected the rudder, and replaced the pin, and put the cotter back in !

NOT COOL :(:@:(

Last years joke of putting fish guts in the boat was easily cleaned up with soap and water......

This years "joke" could of got somebody killed..............

GROW UP.

AND YA BETTER HIDE, CUZ CAPTAIN BOB IS ON THE WARPATH. ;)

well i heard thought the grape vine that people don,t belivie this happen but i can give you all the guys name and number and they will tell you what they saw they couldn,t belivie there eyes, so you better watch out i will fine you and when i fine you we will have words there are alot of ears out there that are listen so you better watch what you say

well i heard thought the grape vine that people don,t belivie this happen but i can give you all the guys name and number and they will tell you what they saw they couldn,t belivie there eyes, so you better watch out i will fine you and when i fine you we will have words there are alot of ears out there that are listen so you better watch what you say

The "grapevine" Wasn't on your boat when it happened! 6 of us were ! We all saw the real deal. :(

I noticed lots of people looking at this thread........

and yet, nobody has a response? :talk::talk::talk::talk:Lots of whispering in the background tho...... ;)

What do you mean a lot of looks and no responses, i always try to find a funny spot in a post and their ant no funny here ! All i ask Capt. Bob if you find who did this please take before and after pics so we all can enjoy the trial by fisherman (big fisherman). 30 years ago i was warned by my brotherinlaw in flordia not to go near crab traps cause it was considered a mans livelyhood and you might get shot and end up as bait in the traps, Well chartering is the livelyhood of many charters on ontario so trial by sea may be justified......And if the culprit survives they should be BANNED FROM ALL LAKE ONTARIO PRO AMS OR ANY OTHER DERBY ON "OUR" LAKE.

BOB,

Nothing YET on my end, BUT give me time, I have MANY MORE to talk with yet. May not be this week or this month or even year, BUT it will be sooner or later "WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND" Talk soon.

Thanks for the quick reservations at the rest. sat nite. missed the FREE SPIRIT card opening,----hope all my loose change didn't fall on the floor!

JERRY

RUNNIN-REBEL

I'll never understand the pansy attitude of screwing with stuff and people when you have a beef. If you got a problem, work it out face to face. If you don't have the courage, too bad.

I wouldn't have a clue who would have enough of a problem to screw around annonomously like this, but I'm hitting radio shack to price out a video camera. Someone screws around I want to know about it.

Hope you work it out.

Not Cool, hard to believe in our tight knit crew who all share the same addiction on the big water we could have something like this taken out of context.

Glad nobody was hurt, could have been a horror story or a black eye for our Pro/Am events to an innocent boater/bystander

How would that look for a future venue coming to town? Guess we could hope it wasn't a Pro/Am related participant, but should have never happened !!

Not a very smart person or joke, pretty lame to say it mildly.

Tom

What do you mean a lot of looks and no responses,

At the time of that statement.....250+ views...and NO RESPONSE!

When we hit the dock Sunday, our crew split up and carpeted the crowd. Being a "walk -on crew" and NOT noticibly affiliated with Capt. Bob, or Salmonbound......we figured we would pick up on something pretty quick? We did. We picked up on a vibe that indicated NOONE REALLY BELIEVED SUCH A THING COULD REALLY HAPPEN! ;(:@

:talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk:

So thank you for the responses! Keep talking it up! THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT! SOME SCUM NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!

All of us just need to think how Bob feels......Show up on your boat......and find that some one has vandalized and tampered with it.... :(:(:(

Tom Allen is correct.

This is a tight knit group of Professionals/ with a great public image!

BUT THERE'S ONE IN IT THAT DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!

We don't need to call the cops....(there's enough in here already...) ;) We can" police" ourselves...to a better justice ?