Surface Temp: (68°F)

LAT/LONG: (GPS Cords)

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: (6)

Total Boated: (3)

Species Breakdown: (3 Kings)

Hot Lure: (NK28 glowfrog, White Spindoctor with Green A-TOM-MIC Fly)

Trolling Speed: (2.9 mph)

Down Speed: (1.8 mph)

Boat Depth: (200 ft)

Lure Depth: (80 ft)

I hit the water with one of my retired neighbors that has not fished for Salmon for many years. we started right off the bat in 150 fow down 120 on a mag glowfroggy. The neighbor lost it.. Got set back up and the glowfrog fired again and after another short fight he lost another King.. Got back set up and around 200 fow we had a hit on a white spindoctor and glowgreen atomik fly... Lost another.. I told him next release I would stick it and he could fight it...Thats what happened.. Glowfroggy went again and i stuck him 120 down over 205fow... As we are fighting that we had another major hit the white spinny down 102.. Boated both fish.. Later in the day we took another 22lber on a glowfroggy all rigger action...Wires were dead......

072109013.jpg

Keith I had a report that the fishing was better out in 200-225 fow so that is where I was heading. I always have a plan of how I am going to fish and the plan was to setup in 150fow and troll on a nw heading to 225fow and see what would happen and how the screen looked... Once I hit 215fow I decided beacuse of the 1-3 footers that I would work back to 150fow just zigzagging.. It worked 3 for 6 for 4 1/2 hours of fishing...

Tim the screen looked good with occasionall fish in the 80-110 down but not one baitpod on the screen..Wires were out anywhere from 260-360 and I was collecting quite a bit of weeds on them. It could have been the presentation that is why they were quiet...Dale

Dale,

Nice Kings!! We were experiencning the same thing with hook-ups over the weekend. We dropped as many fish as we caught during the pre-fish on Friday. All our bites this weekend, except for one, were all flasher/flies. Only one fish on a spoon, and it weighed 8lbs. Bite was half on wire divers, half on riggers. We never ran any copper, would've like to have tried though.

Lots of big kings out there. Looking forward to the rest of the summer, and the LOC. Hopefully put another fish on the board.

I'm hoping to get up there a week from Saturday and boat some more fish.

Chris

Great job and nice report and pictures. Thanks for taking the time with your retired neighbor. I am sure you have made is week

It is great to see someone else shops for there Levis the same place I get mine

Chris

I am pretty excited about fishing the Fall LOC. I think we may see a 40lber on the board with the size of these majors so far this season.. I will be out tomorrow morning to try a few different tactics...

Stan

The neighbor you see in the picture is a huge help to my business in the Fall during Deer Processing Season and he is a hardworking nice guy. We have been talking for a few years about fishing together and it finally fell into place.. He is pretty good on a rod once the fish is hooked. I plan on getting him out next week also, he is also a wealth of information... Those pants I cannot tell you how many times they have been saved cause the wife was about to toss em in the garbage. I told her they are the most comfortable pair I gots......

Dale

Yeah.. I agree with you, the fish are big this year, and there is still alot of time for them to put on weight. I wouldn't be a bit surprise to see one 40lbs.

Go get em tomarrow.