Surface Temp: 67-68 degrees

LAT/LONG: 34-37 W lines

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 4

Total Boated: 4

Species Breakdown: 4 kings

Hot Lure: DieHard Spinny/Fly; Kelly green Spinny/green crinkle fly; DW SS Steelie Dan spoon

Trolling Speed: 2.2-2.8 sog

Down Speed: 2.0-2.4 mph

Boat Depth: 150-180 fow

Lure Depth: 600' copper, wire diver #3 setting, 280' out, 110' rigger with free slider

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had a few hours to get out before the rain - luckily we got off the lake just in time. Good action but all the bites came in a one hour span between 2-3 PM. Hottest action was in front of the stacks in 160 fow. Had a nice double with the wire and copper firing simultaneously. All kings tonight, we released all but one which unfortunately was a "natural" 10# king (I wished I could have thrown him back, but he was spent from the copper). The bite seems to have transitioned to more of a flasher/fly program, with the kelly green spinny taking two fish and the Diehard spinny another. There was beautiful temperature stratification with a down temp. of 46-48 degrees down 130' west of the river. There were pockets of warmer water,however, in front of the bay (down temp. warmed to 54-56 degrees).

Not many marks on the FF and no bait.

FWIW, I filleted the king and it had a 6-7" alewife in its stomach......I think it's time to transition to Mags and bag the DW SS spoons for me...

Good luck to all,

- Chris