OUR'S MUSKY UPDATE !!!!

:( Wish i had some great news. Just got off the phone with "POPS" Musky he has had a mild stroke......right side 100% ok. left side gonna need some work(rehab) has 95% use of left side but numbness is got a few spots in question. After another battery of test today the final results still wont be known to him till tonight when the doc reads and evaluates todays test. He is taking it like a "trooper" with comments like "thats part of growing up" ...........Normally to talk of such challenges in life one might say lets keep this private , But i feel sharing our feelings with and about MUSKYBOB is like talking about one of our own family members (the one who wears stripped shirts). So as these things go day to day is the only way to face this. Bob has a great spirit and willingness to fish among other things so im shure he has all the right stuff to beat another challange thrown his way.....we all have his PM address so any words of private encouragement can be directed to him that way. I think he said ST,LUKES hospt. in utica rm. 365 is where he is at. he feels they might send him home tomorrow.. SO ITS day to day for now ill keep his L.O.U. family updated .....

PLEASE KEEP THE PRAYER'S AND THOUGHTS DIRECTED BOBS WAY FOR A FEW MORE DAYS (and his family too!!

the kind words spoken allready will mean the world to him so feel free to keep posting on "The Prayer Topic" post it will give him something to do when he mounts the keyboard soon... Thank You Lake Ontario United for allowing me and others to meet such a great bunch of fishermen .and down to earth good people. Ray K. P.S humor is part of his life so dont feel bad about any funnies you put in his post he might be a little down but not out so keep polking a little fun till he gets out then its full bash ahead..... :lol: P.S. just looked up hospital and room number still no results as of 9:03 am wed. he is still a little whimpy but is working early on his physical theorpy with the nurses (women) he keeps from being slapped by stating "opps another spasim" then they remind him that he grabbed them with his good arm..

Thanks for the update Ray! Well said :yes: Hang in there Musky - we're all pullin and prayin for ya! A man of your character will get through this "bump in the road" in no time! Can't wait to go fishin with ya again bud!

Shawn

Thanks for the update, Ray. Bob, from what I read here and the contributions you make to the LOU threads I know you're a positive guy with a willingness to help others. So with that said, I will keep you in my thoughts and wish you nothing but the best. Good luck and again, I wish you a speedy full recovery!!!!!

Ray, thanks for the update on Musky-Continue to hold him and his family in thoughts and prayer-Let him know that we the community of L.O.U. voted to let him catch the second biggest king of the fall L.O.C. :D -So he needs to get well soon- Psalm 46:10 says-"Be still and know that I am God" --Praying for his will to be done-Duane

C'mon Musky, stop fakin it. Those girls (nurses) need a break from that buzzer just so you can see them wiggle in and check your vital stuff, I mean signs. You can do it, there's fish to be caught and that motor home needs it's pilot. Get well fast big man. Here....have a :beer:

Mark

Thanks for the update Ray, And Bob chasing the Nurses around the room will help you get well faster just don't over do it just one at a time for now Bud , Hope to fish with you again soon so get well soon .