Jerry and Team Rebel

Was prefishing the Sodus pro/am on Friday and saw a guy doing the cow girl on the back of a boat. Thought that was a little strange. Then the Village People showed up at his dock and did YMCA.

Went to the captains meeting that night and he was getting a lap dance from this fellow

gx1VUXir.jpg

Jerry all I want to know is where you got the hat?

90180426.th.jpg

I know your wife did not get it for you, she has to much taste.

aV1BxBfr.jpg

Thanks for the good time

Dave and Andrea

Team Dream Chasers

Jerrys wife said after he heard that country song that has the phrase "ride a cowboy save a horse" He rushed to the neatest hat shop and bought that one!! The problem (or not) is a lot of people who ride horses are " MEN " ...If he changes the name of his boat "BROKEBACK CHARTERS" I guess we'll know what species he is really TROLLING for.

Wait just a minute.I'm the one who was sitting in the chair at the captains meeting.And no lap dances were reported and certainly not by a guy with some dumb assed hat.

I just knew that my comment" This picture better not show up on the internet" was gonna come back to bite me.

captain Dave photo attached: He/she looks a little questionable if you ask me.

69756558.jpg

I can't believe they both wear the same size hat! Dave did you have the camera on Panaramic setting for both of them? You guys are the best, made it another fun tournament trail this year... thanks

In all honesty:

On the boats or off I always have a good time with all of you, Rebel and Dream Chasers teams.

As Bob Hope would have said thanks for the memories.Lets make a lot more.

C'mon fish the Oswego Scotty.

We fish hard and we play hard as it should be. Larry we had a fun year on tour and we should do the same next year.

I'm very glad I had a w i d e angle lens for the camera as I needed it.

Did the Village People come back for a second show?

I like Ray K suggestion of "broke back charters" but we may have to get you off the boat for your own safety.

89522897.th.jpg

Team Dream Chasers

I don't know about "brokeback charters" I'm leaning toward "Fat Chance Charters" unless the eating habits change. Next year we need to get them two matching pink fidoras with double-chin chin straps. :lol: Just kiddin', we'll get black fidoras.

Hey,

It was also wide open when I took the attached DC picture in Dave's post above and someone is still only partially in the photo.I wont mention any names.Now if you had included DC teams Observer in the picture you all would have looked a little thinner.

C'mon Jerry their picking on us Both.Give us one of your humorous posts that sums up the situation.

Larry what do you think- Will Jerry respond?

Don't know Greg, he's very sensitive about his hat, he wouldn't let me wear it... you must have a special influence on him. He might be trying to look as good as you and spending too much time posing in front of the mirror to read this thread.