Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• goose season dates

I am a avid waterfowl hunter. With the lake fishing season  winding down. I was looking to put in some vacation time to hunt. This is the first chance I had to look at the new season dates. What were they thinking with the goose season dates. running the same time as southern tier deer season. Its bad enough reducing the limits but putting us in harms way just to hunt.   

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• Taking out some vets

If I were to take out some vets this weekend near Rochester..should I go out to 350 fow or stay in 100 fow and look for staging fish?   Thank you.

in Open Lake Discussion

• Rookie needs some help

Full disclosure, still near to salmon and trout fishing and need some help. Was out yesterday fishing the trench near Henderson and marked a lot along the bottom. About half appeared as if they were arching up to my bait but I only got one hit.   Had a few thoughts: (1) they were all lakers and didn’t want the flasher flys (2) speed wasn’t perfect as I don’t have a fish hawk and don’t know the speed at the ball. Boat speed was between 2.2 and 2.8 mph (3) wasn’t fishing long enough.   Let m

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?