Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• Youth learning how to hunt

Was out this morning with a good friend, his son in law, and 3 grandsons. We had a great time watching the enthusiasm of the youngsters and introducing the next generation of sportsmen to the outdoors. to

in Big / Small Game

• 600 muskies, one boat, one season.....

Want to congratulate a friend of mine and chautauqua lake guide on a record setting season. He just eclipsed 600 muskies on just Baker's alone including the seasons largest and heaviest fish, that all to the story- shameless promotion- have a great day!   Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app        

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Youth hunting clothes

This evening I cleaned my sons hunting clothes to get ready for this Saturdays evening hunt.  His clothes I purchased for him last season will be too small after this season is over.  When I was looking for these clothes last season, I struggled to find youth sized clothes at any of the local big box stores.  Anyone have a good place to find Youth hunting clothing in the Rochester area?

in Hunting Equipment