Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Summer Bass - Having Trouble

Quick Question for the more seasoned bass guys out there. What do you do to find fish in the deep summer? It seems like I CANNOT find a deep weed edge in our lakes (think Sodus or Conesus). All I find when I look for the deep edge is grass that comes up to about 5 ft down in 12 ft of water. This is where I see most guys flipping or dropshotting. The real deep break is around 17 ft and it just desolate beyond that break. Seems like I never catch anything when I fish that hard break.   

in Bass Fishing

• steering trouble

21ft. penn yan steering making knoting back of motor doesn't steer good.

in This Old Boat

• Double trouble

Fished out of Braddock Bay today solo. Got to the lake about 6am and started setting up 2 dipsy rods with flies on them. Went to set up a rigger with spoon and the port dipsy fires. Fought with him for 15 minutes then the second dipsy rod fires. The first salmon gets tangled in the second dipsy rod and when I finally get him netted there is a mess of tangled wire lines. The second salmon got off but good way to start the morning. Took about 45 minutes to untangle and retie some leaders. By this

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Looking for some trouble shoot my depth raider

I haven't been able to get ahold of Kell about my depth raider was wondering if anybody else could help ?   Sent from my moto g(6) using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Tackle and Techniques

• Fair Haven Pier Trouble

The west side pier at Fair Haven is being torn apart from the high water and storms....   https://www.facebook.com/688939275/posts/10157556560604276?sfns=mo           ‘Bout Time Mike

in Open Lake Discussion