""""MUSKY GETS KICKED OUT OF HOSPITAL"""

:clap: Just got off the phone with MUSKY,,,... The docter told him 2 more weeks of stay but the nurses station took a vote and threw him from the 3rd floor window, the last thing he remembers is one of the nurses shouting "PINCH THIS"..Then he woke up on the sidewalk and Jackie came to pick him up. Much to the horror of the people below his gown opened up like a great parachute and he drifted saftley to the ground. The citys hazmatt crew was called in due to the large number of people who passed out at such a site. So as we spoke he was home visiting with family and friends 7pm. looking forward to seeing the Green monster .>>>>>>>>>>>>>> back on site . Our prayers were answered even the long needle one ,,,ok who asked for that ..wasnt me.. Thank You RAY K. and God Bless us all.

Thanks Ray, That is great News to hear he is out and home , But those poor people that had to see that floating down on them will never be the same :o

I heard that Haz-Mat was called due to the oders that passed out of Musky's body.

It brought tears to the entire 3rd floor ;(;(;(;(;(

Good news, glad to the him home. :clap::clap::clap:

Shade

Glad you are home Bob, I heard in the delerium of pain medication, you actually pinched a male nurses rear?.....(not that there is anything wrong with that :* )

Dang, you folks are the best. I can't tell you how much I really appreciate all the prayers and well wishes you gave me, but it looks like they really worked. I'm doing well but have to go to p/therapy for the left side numbness. I don't mind that at all though, the nurse has a big set of hooters for me to fall into, which I do as often as I can. Oops, thank you for being there nurse. I think Im feeling stronger, maybe just a little further, OOPS........ :D All kidding aside, you folks are the best and I'm honored to count you as friends. Thanks again, Nob, oops, Bob. Can't get some things off my mind yet.

Great to hear your home my friend. A little rehab with some nurse (hope it's a female :o ) and you'll be better than ever.

Gotta get out there this year with ya so let me know when your good to go :yes: