A member called Gilligan

I had a bad experiance with a member named Gilligan, or Bob from wilson (same person). I sold him a pair of Manual down riggers for 100.00 & he promised to pay me & never did. It wasn't the 100.00 that made me do this it was the prinicipal of the matter. He came on as such a friend & then stuck it to me (big time).

So if you good guys out there ever hear from him when you are selling anythig just beware.

How did he stick it to you? You still have the down riggers, correct?

It's not going to be the first or only time someone promises to buy something and never does.

It's happened to me before

It is good people like you & me & others on this board that get taken advantage of by the schemers! Most people keep their word & luckily only a few are like that though! It spoils it for the rest of us!

Kinda reminds me of the current US government! They are asking us to trust them, while they are planning to clean out our wallets & give it to people who don't contribute to the system. :devil:

Yea I am afaraid I did, you see I am A trusting soul. Leson learned( maybe)

Sorry for your loss but, Why?

The only people I would trust doing a transaction giving the goods without getting cash are friends that I have had for a very long time and I see regularly.

Otherwise no money, no goods