Shark Weights

Questions:

1) Where can I get a couple of 15lbs. locally, I am out of Olcott?

2) What style should I get (Black, Bl. Silver, Silver or Gold)?

3) I read where they do not recommend to run flashers with them, True?

4) I also read that it is recommended to run spoons 20 - 30' back of shark, True?

I am asking for your comments, opinions and any recommendations before I spend $200 on weights.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Howie

I will be delivering several hundred various size/color sharks on Aug. 1st and 2nd.

Deliveries will be made to the following places:

Narby's

Fat Nancy's

Screwy Louies

A-TOM-MIK Online site

I am not sure exactly who will be getting what other than I know I am getting several dozen black faceted 15#, I am only getting a few total chrome and a few various colors in 20#

This may be the last order of Sharks for the season?

Demand will dictate

-As far as the questions asked personal preference has dictated color options, the black faceted for us has outsold the rest 7 to 1, but I do know top anglers who only run chrome

-It has always been preached for about 8 years to run your lures tight to the sharks, we always run attractors with most of our pro teams, then again this info is coming from a fly guy so I have limited knowledge running them with spoons and my opinion is 100% bias

-Our normal "stretch" averages 12' to 15' ft for active Kings or early am and 20' to 40' when they get tough or mid day at times/or in traffic

-I love shark weights, I feel the 15# shark has been the best answer for our deeper eastern basin depths for the last few years

We will also be building a new 15# - 16# Torpedo (Quite possibly available in the next 10 to 14 days)

Tom

Thanks Tom. I want 2 black faced sharks. I saw some torpedo's on your web site but not the sharks.

Send me a PM with cost of Sharks and shipping cost, or where can I pick them up to save shipping cost?

Also let me know cost of the new Torpedo's.

Thanks,

Howie

Shade I wouldn't fish without my sharks.. I had great sucess running spoons and attractors behind them..my fav are the chrome and blue. They run straight with min drag. I have friends that have been running the 20lbs and love them. Well worth the money!!!