Fishing has been excellent out of Sandy all week. Today the fish were a little more scattered, but we found some good ones. Finished at 11:30 going 12 for 14, fishing four rods. Mostly Kings with one brown and one really nice steelie that got thrown back without a pic due to a double, probably 14#'s. Fish came in 85-160 ft. of water from 37-55 ft. down. Hottest setup was the 42ft. rigger with a mag purple pounder and only wire to go twice was a green and silver spinny with an atomik hammer fly out 120 on a 2 setting. 2.25 for speed as was the case all week. Temp was 45-46 down 42-55 ft. in all depths. Hers a few pics

fish7-25-09.jpg

You don't want to know what I was saying :lol:

fish7-22-09013.jpg

fish7-22-09016.jpg

fish7-22-09018.jpg

This picture does not do this fish justice!

Tight lines, Tank

Thanks guys! Tom, from what I saw this week and today, you should have no problem. There are a ton of fish out there right now. Nice report Tuesday, I was outside of you in 220-280 all day. Have fun!! Oh, I forgot to mention that the smallest fish in the pics above took me out 300 feet...pretty spunky little dude! Tank

Thanks guys! Scott I have to thank you and should have previously for your report last Sunday. It gave me a heads up on Tuesday. Even though I do a ton of North/South trolls to find fish, your report gave me a great starting point!! Much appreciated! And ditto on your success this week! Tank

Now that you mention it Ray...it was take the F#@$en picture!! :devil::D Hey Rob, nice derby bow! No I haven't been out for smallies on Ontario since I started doing the King thing. I do fish for them on Keuka. Their decline in the lake in general was what prompted me to start king fishing...and I never looked back!! Good luck finding them, I hope you do!! Tank (Andy).