got up at 4:15 hit alarm and was reawoke(slept on boat) with 1 ft wake and boat slaming into dock at 6:15 (thank you "LUCKY" p.s. no wake zone in the river i was at the public launch) hit the lake to find 49 deg water 1 ft down after a call to CBIS( thank you),had to go 5 miles off shore to find good water and decent 1 ft swells to keep the spread alive, without all the boring details i fished from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm went 21 for 27-- 8 kings,1 -atlantic 19" and the rest steelies with a couple over 10 lbs. due to the goofy temps all i can say is fish the temps which were 25 to 50 ft down about the 25 line and out. Saturday the temps were into the 24 line but spent most time near 26. 5 kings and you know the rest steelies every where packed it in at 2:30 . down speed 2.2 to 2.4 but did have a dypsy go off at 1.5mph down speed during fighting the other wire giving me a double dypsy fight for the 2 nd time this year.The fish are spread out all over so a consitent kingbite was tuff to find for me...over all 2 good days

got up at 4:15 hit alarm and was reawoke(slept on boat) with 1 ft wake and boat slaming into dock at 6:15 (thank you "LUCKY" p.s. no wake zone in the river i was at the public launch) hit the lake to find 49 deg water 1 ft down after a call to CBIS( thank you),had to go 5 miles off shore to find good water and decent 1 ft swells to keep the spread alive, without all the boring details i fished from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm went 21 for 27-- 8 kings,1 -atlantic 19" and the rest steelies with a couple over 10 lbs. due to the goofy temps all i can say is fish the temps which were 25 to 50 ft down about the 25 line and out. Saturday the temps were into the 24 line but spent most time near 26. 5 kings and you know the rest steelies every where packed it in at 2:30 . down speed 2.2 to 2.4 but did have a dypsy go off at 1.5mph down speed during fighting the other wire giving me a double dypsy fight for the 2 nd time this year.The fish are spread out all over so a consitent kingbite was tuff to find for me...over all 2 good days

I wish I could have gone. I ended up having to drive the bus for twelve 25 year old girls for a bacherlette party. Everyone of them was cute but I still would rather had gone fishin.

I wish I could have gone. I ended up having to drive the bus for twelve 25 year old girls for a bacherlette party. Everyone of them was cute but I still would rather had gone fishin.

Pics please :P

bob i should have pics soon,,,,my new job BUS MONITER!!!!!! P.S. left 20 lb bag of ice in van after driving out 5 miles setting up and getting 3 fish i got a coho 8lbr and decided to keep when i opened the empty cooler i realized where the ice was not wanting to explane the 3 gal wet spot in the van to the wife i pulled and ran in to get the ice,glad the fish were hitting early and one was a eater.

Ray, thanks for the report. Didn't make it up this weekend. I noticed there were tornado warnings in Albion yesterday afternoon. Did any touch down and how violent was the weather?- Have my equipment stored around Lakeside, and was just wondering if anything may have gotten whacked? Jimmy, I agree with Tom-Sounds like you had the best seat yesterday :D ---Duane

dont know about albion but a tornado search in buffalo ny area has some good footage of the wind damage i pulled when i saw the skys around olcott turned black and despite a gentle s/e wind i knew the 2 fronts were gonna dance pretty good.there was a gentle 30mph breeze plussssssssss,till dansville on the way home,i put up and took down my boat top 3 times on the way home when i saw another band (white out)of rain ahead. i knew there musta been some good stuff going on in spotted areas around me.

Sorry I could not make it out Ray, to busy mowing the yard , Then I spent 2 hours checking the coach for lose coins and woke up around 4 pm. Thanks for the report , to bad you misplaced your camera again

I got a few cell phone pics, the last steelie was cool tho one of them jumpers, it fun when the steelies are high in the colum usually hitting the surface before the rods move if you want to target them most were on the sliders so i had to wait 2 or 3 sec after rod trip before they come up to play.

P.S. stan the flip flop laying next to the steelie is 12 in long so you can figure the length from that ,,,released, got several in that size but release at side of boat ,the little king took a 425 ft run thought i had a big one for a min.or ten reeling it in sometimes those 14lb class really want to play.(didnt weigh so i could get back in water faster) i carefully drag in water for a few minutes till revived on the rope just lifted its head for a photo. theother 2 are a couple i got from my secret spot just a tad south of where i was fishing that day.