advice for wed. fishing

taking my 75 yr. old mother to cayuga on wed. we have had a steady south or southwest wind for several days so i would like some insight on were to stay out of the weeds. i know the lake is full of them but some areas are worse than others. will be launching from meyers. do i head south-north- fish the east side or the west. or just run down the middle and hope for the best.. thanks guys and gals---rollie

Rollie, the lake has not been rough at all, except for when storms pop up. I would think that the west shore might be better. I could see large grass mats while sitting on the dock last night. I won't be out, going to NH striper fishing! :yes:

RR

Rollie, A buddy of mine is on the will be on the lake later today. I'll check with him to see where they are at and post later today. If the winds hold steady we should be able to keep you out of the weeds. Mark

Rollie,.....fished Sunday out of Long Point. Stayed on the East side all day from the Green Can down about a mile south of Long Pont. Few weed clumps south of Long Point and none north.