Went 6/8 on mature Kings. 50-80 down over 120-150 FOW. 2.2-2.3 down. Spoons; green dolphin, NBK, green thunder glow(Yeck's) on the riggers. Green/White E.chip & crinkle green fly and White Smart fish& crinkle green fly on the wires. Temps were all over the place. We just kept going back & forth thru a series of way points where we marked a little bit of bait and couple of fish. We never had a screen that looked very good.

Chowder, Thanks for the Info on the water today. We didnt get started until 7:30 out of Sodus, we set up at 100' and went out to 250'. I had a big king Take a Yeck frog then we did two nice browns. Not much after that for an hour or two, once I talked to you we moved in to 100' and we smacked them good for an hour ( finished with 9) then headed home once the rain started. Most of the kings we put in the boat were only 10 to 14lbs we did get one that was 22lbs. most of the fish came on spoons on the riggers from 60 to 80', only fly I took fish on was a white spinn Dr and a glow hammer fly. Like you said the screen sucked, we didnt find a T-Cline until we went past 165' and then it was down 120 to 130' with no fish or bait.

Sean, glad that program worked for you, strange out there for sure today!

Chris, yes after a major hack and unsnarl session last nite, the probe rigger was fine, though shorter, today( only turned it out 30* and I did swivel it straight back on retrieve.) Hank thinks I should find some torpedo weights- where did you get yours?

I've had them so long i can't remember where i bought them. I think it might have been the salmon shop in oswego. he does not have much left in the store so i don't know if he has any. Tom (atommik) has them. If we go sunday and have time to stop at screwy louies i will check there for you.

I think you pancake weights are getting caught in currents and when you turn sideways to the currents the probe rigger gets tangled. Maybe i am wrong but you should not be getting tangled up.

Chowder,

I believe A-tom-mik sells torpeda shaped rigger weights.

Yea, they sell them. I have been trying to get in touch w/ them for a week about some stuff a friend of mine needs and to see if the torpedos are in stock, but they haven't gotten back to me. So I just ordered some off the site- hopefully they are in stock!