Canandaigua July 25,26,27

These were pics from Sunday and Monday, big fish Sunday 10 lbs.

bagged 3 fish limit,

Monday big fish was 12 lbs bagged 6 fish limit tossed some shakers back but nice box of 5 lb & 6lb fish with some eater size fish also and the whopper 12 lb fish came off 500' copper with attractor shown and A Tom Mik Hammer Fly, down speed 2.5 mph, the rest of the story will have to wait my wife is sick and I have to take care of her now

PS the fleas and weeds were gone.

100_0587.jpg

10 lb fish off 87' rigger

100_0590.jpg

12 lb fish off 500' copper

100_0592.jpg

the 12 lb fish again

100_0593.jpg

Church Revelator and A Tom Mik Hammer fly

Great Job! Those lakers are huge. I have yet to try the flasher fly combo. I've caught quite few lakers this week on the north end. Lost the largest one today 15 ft from the boat. Lots of weeds on the north end thats where the wind blew them.

Sincerely,

Georged

Georged

Green spin dr with A Tom Mik Skein Machine hooked the rigger fish, the Church Revelator has been hot off wire, riggers, now copper, you should try them, I tie flies with tournament tie to insure better hook up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Troutman, Nice fish. OK you were right I guess you can catch trout on flies on Canandaigua. JBoock and myself went out yesterday for a little while in the afternoon. Got 3 fish in 3 hours all on flies. 2 on white and 1 on green. All 3 off the dipsy rods. Nuttin off the down riggers. All lakers about 45 down over 180 fow.