Surface Temp: 72°F

LAT/LONG:

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 9

Total Boated: 5

Species Breakdown: 5 Kings

Hot Lure: NK28's NBK and 42 Second, green and black spinnies with antifreeze and hammer flies

Trolling Speed: 2.5 mph

Down Speed: 2.5 mph

Boat Depth: 120-150 ft

Lure Depth: 70-100ft mainlines and sliders, 165 and 180' Magnum wire divers

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had Just Fishin' Rich out for a few hours this morning. Screen was very good in 120-130' this morning from 60-100' down. Temp was across a broad range, I had 59 at 70' and 50 at 100', the most active fish were in the 50-75' zone and were hitting the sliders and mainlines, wire divers at 165 and 180' on a #2 also took some bites. Action never got really fast, just a pick all morning. Biggest King was about 18lbs, others were 4-6 lbs. Did not mark much of anything in the cold water, though I sacrificed rigs down there from time to time, they didn't go, the screen was high and so were the bites.

"Action never got really fast, just a pick all morning"

Nice job - from the reports, sounds like good fishing out your way. I'd take 9 hits over 4 hours. I was almost happy with the 2 hits I got in 5 hours out Mexico way. Ofcourse, I'd take that 12 lb. steele over a couple juvie kings :)

Thanks guys... my brother and kids are due in town this afternoon thru Tuesday AM from South Carolina... hope to be out on Sunday with his five year old... weather permitting...