Fishing camp for sale/SOLD !!!

Priced for quick sale. First $1500.00 takes it.

24 foot Coachmen for sale.

Stove, Refridgerator/Freezer.

Heat/Hot water

Air cond.

Microwave.

Bathroom/Shower.

Seperate bedroom.

Good tires.

Very clean inside.

Everything needed for a comfortable stay

Everything works good and is in very good condition.

My wife and I have been using this camper as a fishing camp for about 4 years now and have really enjoyed it. We have decided to get a bigger one and need to make room for it so this camper is priced to sell quick. It's located in Mexico NY.

Please post or PM if you are interested.

Glen

More pictures to come after the weekend of August 9th if its still available.

IM000778.jpg

92105489.th.jpg

It's at J&J's campground in the pictures. There are sights available for $1200.00 per year. Includes septic, water and part of the electric bill. Open all year round. Water gets shut off from November to March depending on the weather but they keep a nice clean bath house open through the winter. Call 315 963-1108 and ask for Jeff if interested. Tell him Glen sent you. Nice quiet campground with large sights and area for boat storage.

Glen

Should be just fine. Would probably be worth pulling the wheels off and checking the bearings but she towed just fine when I brought it in. One broken tail light but I got a replacement in the camper. Just never needed to replace it as it hasn't moved since.

Let me know if you want to take a look. I'll be up next weekend.

Don't cost nothing to check it out and you might be very happy. If I get a chance I'll replace that tail light next weekend.

Depends on how the fish are biteing. :)

Glen

Frank,

Don't know what he would charge for the winter months. I pay $1200.00 for the whole year. Anything other than that you would have to talk to the owner.

Camper can be seen at J& J campground on Tubbs rd in Mexico on the weekends.

Show up, take a look and we'll talk.

Glen

Looks nice Jeff but out of my price range. We already picked up new old one that we could afford without payments. I was happy with the one we got but the boss wanted a little more room. Still got 3 bags of lures at the camper for you and Chris from the Niagara pro-am prize package.

I'll get them to Chris if I see him this weekend

Glen

• 2 weeks later...

Sleeps 4 Adults. Sqeeze in a couple more if there kids.

There is the bed in the bedroom and the table folds down into a bed.

Just call me on the cell when you get up Ron. We'll be up every weekend.

If you get up during the week, Jeff, the owner of the campgound has a key and can show it to you.

Glen

I can include the awning frame and awning but not the deck. Yes Jeff has the key and all the paper work to make the transaction. Not sure what he has available for sights but tell him I sent you and he'll set you up with something decent.

Glen