Fishing Class - Last Chance to Register! *Plus BONUS*

On April 21st from 12-6pm, I will be hosting a Lake Ontario Salmon/Trout Fishng Tecniques class held at the North Rose - Wolcott High School in Wayne County. Cost for the class will be $30 taken that day. BONUS: Each participant will receive an Atommik fly/harness!! I was not able to get a lunch included, however, I thought if everyone attending could bring something (dish to pass) we could include a meet-n-greet/lunch break. The number to call to register is (315) 594-3141. I am also asking that all those who register also email me so that I have contact information in case of a cancellation (drop me a PM).

All those planning to attend must register by Thursday 4-19.

Below is the course description:

This course will be focusing on various tactics used to catch Trout & Salmon on Lake Ontario and offer a chance to meet and greet some of the other anglers in our area and share tricks of the trade. Topics covered will include Spring Trout Fishing with planer boards and Long Lines, down-rigging with sliders & cheaters, wire rods with dipsies and slide divers, using/tying various knots, colors/shapes/size/type of various lures, and much more! Live dry demonstrations and simulations of various tactics/equipment will be given using the vessel "Finders Keepers". **NOTE: This is not an on-water course.**

If you have any questions please feel free to ask - drop me a PM. I look forward to the class and hope to see/meet many of you who attend!!