UpGrady : Fishing Report

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s): 8/2

Time on Water: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Temp/Weather: 70°F overcast, rain

Wind Speed/Direction: (SW at variable MPH)

Waves: 1'

Surface Temp: 72°F

LAT/LONG: (GPS Cords)

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 7

Total Boated: 6

Species Breakdown: 5 Kings, 1 Steelie

Hot Lure: NK28 and DW SS's

Trolling Speed: 2.5 mph

Down Speed: 2.5 mph

Boat Depth: 120-420 ft

Lure Depth: Mainlines 50-75' riggers and sliders, 180' Wire divers

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had my bro and his 5 year old out from South Carolina with a bit of a late start. No real rythm or rhyme today... random, inconsistent screen and bites... nothing big, kings were up to 12 lbs, steelie was about 6 lbs... slider and mainline bites. Temp was generally 50-70' down, screen was the same. 400' toward the end of the day was looking decent before some storms started brewing again and we had to run in.

Nice job on the trip with your bro and his 5 yr old. :yes: What a way to show them the Great lake fishing..

I was out for three hours 8 am to 11 am and had only one spoon hit by a teen king. Nothing stellar as I kept busy by changing lures, dodgers and flashers. :( My two buddies did not show up for whatever reasons that may have to do with the Park Ave festival.

Good luck on your upcoming trips with your family.

My post is unworthy of it's own topic. Fished with my nephew from 7-1:30 with only a skipper king to show. Worst day of my year so far. Trolled along with Upgrady for quite awhile to share my negative ions (It worked). Of course I bailed out just before he started to see a good screen and pull a few fish.

Dirty White Boy down 70 was the only lure that took a fish. NO other releases even. Tough day.