LOU Reaches the 5000 Member Plateau!

LOU was started almost 6 years by two guys.... Steve & Mark. Today she tops 5000 members and growing at a pace of nearly 15-20 new people per DAY! Here's to you fellas for having the initial vision to get LOU off the ground :yes::clap::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

:yes::yes::yes::clap::clap::clap: Well done guys! Thanks to all of you who have helped shorten the learning curve for me! This by far the BEST fishing website I've found.

Shawn

Congrats!! I remember that day like it was yesterday. What was that other sites name? Thanks to Steve and Mark whom I met just over 6 years ago and to all of you guys that have kept it going. Chad you've do a remarkable job of improving the site and to the moderators for keeping us in line and most of the the bad people (RYA K) :P:*:lol: out :yes:

5000 members in a really big bus

Each member has 7 backpacks.

In each backpack, there are 7 big cats.

For every big cat there are 7 little cats.

Question: How many right legs are there in the bus? There is no bus driver

...wait this sounds too much like the thread that never dies...

14 legs........Gambler we dont need tips from everyone .can you imagine trying to employ MUSKYBOBS bobber fishing salmon while listing to bluegrass music. Or Fishermans secret for the best chumline , then SLIDERBITE would have a washing and waxing the boat while trolling section, Then there is LANDSHARK's post of catching salmon on walley rigs,Billy V would have a downhill skiing with 4 copper rigs to control speed,Then there would be the Yankee Troller tips of running 8 dypsys off a bass boat with baby blue crocs section, Running Rebel,would have a "how to rig a garge door opener to retrive copper, Not to mention i couldnt handle the competave post from all the other guys out there BUFFY fishing ...............................................BUT WE ALL COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM EACH OTHER SPECIALLY OF BOAT ETTIQUETTE (can you sence a big bash comming on from my last trip to the oak???) ,,and other fishing tips ,line selection,lure,ect ect. Thank you all for your helping us all be more productive and PROFFESIONAL on the water. ....Its been a fun ride here thanks Chad and crew ,Mark the iwannagowalleyfishingguy,and all those who keep the spam at homeguys...Do we need a "ADIRANDAK COOKING SECTION"?????????