Englishmen mourning loss of 64 lbs carp!

Pike Hunter

;( were all gonna miss that guy :rofl: . That is too funny. Did he say there may be a witch hunt? Nuts could have been impropperly prepped bait??? Is that how those Brits fish for carp? They drop a couple nuts in the water and wait for a carp to suck them up :rofl::rofl: Maybe that's why they are going to miss him so much :D

The Europeans in general hold carp in high regards. I was stationed in Germany for 2 years and was looking into fishing over there. It was crazy. You had to take a course and pass a test similair to that of being a fisheries biologist in order to be allowed to fish. The primary game fish were huge Pike and Carp. The town that I was staioned in even had a carp on it's coat of arms. To each there own. I'll take what we have here in the USA anyday than what's swimming over in Europe. Heck we have their Gobies swiming around here in the great lakes now.

If you look close you can see Muskybob down the shore with his bobber out there. They use nuts to fish with(properly aged) and we use lead balls properly coated. They sorta have the look in there eye like Fisherman after a day on the lake without any Laker sucess(or after the Bills SPANK the RAIDERS )