I suppose every report is of some value, even if it is bad. In that vain, I can contribute.

Fished off the Genny from 6-9:30 pm. Worked out the whole time and slowly got pushed east. Started in 80 and worked out to 230. 2 footers from the west that laid down to just a ripple. Beautiful sunset. (When you say that, it is a dead giveaway that the fishing sucked)

Did 1 steelie on a sliding gator probably 60 over 160. No other releases on the wires or downriggers and the leadcore was dead.

Lots of current and deep debris. Damn battery died on the fishhawk (that is a shocker...I gotta get that new x-4) so no report on the temps.

2 frustrating days this week after having some great success all summer.

3 other boats out in 200+, if you were one of them I would love to hear how you did.

As it usually is when you are heading off to work, the lake was real flat this am.

Ahoy Rich,

At least you kicked the skunk off the boat!

Any report is always useful regardless of whether you catch a fish or not.

It is up to the reader to form a game plan based on the reports from our fellow fisherman.

I played poker game last night and I wished I was out there on the lake on a near full moon. This brings up a new topic - hunting for kings on full moon.

Good luck this weekend.

Sorry to hear that, but it makes me feel a little better, at least. Amazing how as long as we fish, when we struggle a couple times in a row we start to question our own tactics. (Doesn't help when the crew turns on you like a pack of dobermans, either)

I'm sure the temps were real... West winds will do that...

I would have rathered troll around for nothing than do what I was last night... getting my teeth cleaned and then cleaning the house after four days with 2 kids and 2 more adults in the house! Just keep the perspective, Rich!

I fished out of I-bay tues the 5th sw wind up to 25mph pushed us up past hedges. One dead release off the rigger, also fished 6-9pm. Was out saturday morning with my two young son's late morning worked from 110 to 200 and turned around, got back into 120 at about 12pm and marked a big fish down 70ft moments later the rigger fires and King on rippping line like a freight train. Handed my father the rod and cleared one wire. Then the second wire starts ripping Held it for a few minutes then hand it over to my 7yr old. Him and papa fought the fish great while I cleared the last 2 lines. Boated both of the with the 7 and 4year old taking turns reeling in the wire. Had to keep both of them so the boys could show there mother. 22 and 20#. Was hoping for some of the same action on tuesday, wound up empty handed. Bill

77288332.th.jpg

last day i fished was 8/4 out of the genny with my dog max.I went out to 150 - 225 caught steelhead and kings got two kings on silver j-plugs on the riggers down 90-110 .the steelhead came on the divers 200+250 out. Great day to be on the water.