Surface Temp: 73 deg

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords): N/A

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 7

Total Boated: 5

Species Breakdown: 4 Kings, 1 Bow

Hot Lure: NK28's NBK, 42 Second, 42 Second Spinnie w/ glo frog and green spinnie w/ hammer

Trolling Speed: 2.2-2.8

Down Speed: 2.2-2.8

Boat Depth: 120-200'

Lure Depth: 95-130' riggers, 230 & 260' mag divers #2

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had my buddy Kurt and his 8 year old boy, connor out this morning, Set lines about 6am in front of the river in 120' on a north troll, screen was on fire, but no bites, turned south at 150' and the 95' rigger fires with a 5 lb king, got him in and then the 130' rigger starts screaming with Kurt on the rod, then the 230' wire goes and I'm helping Connor manage that rod when the 260' diver starts screaming.. we ended up losing the wire screamer, but boated the rigger as 17lb king and other wire as nice 7lb domestic bow... rergged and only pulled 2 more small 5lb kings and one other bite the remainde rof the morning.

I am pretty certain that I setup next to Longline Tom and tried to hail him a few times dafter the firedrill only to realize an hour later that I had turned the volume down during the firedrill, so if you got back to me, my bad.. sorry!

Anyway, good luck to anyone else out there, I heard a few reports that screens looked decent but bites werre few and far between, so my firedrill was right time and right place, thank god, it made the day!