Total Boated:5

Species Breakdown:4 Steelhead, 1 King

Hot Lure: Spin Doctor/fly, Orange Monkey Puke NKmag

Trolling Speed: 2.3-3.0

Down Speed:?

Boat Depth:350-540

Lure Depth:85'-105'

====================

Started out in 140' straight out of the bay. Marked some fish with no takers. Trolled north with the first fish coming around 350'. About a 6lb steelhead on an orange monkey puke nk mag down about 90'. had a few hits while heading north to a little over 500' Managed to land 2 more steelhead. One on the wire slide diver and apex. The fish hit the lure while it was being reeled in for a change do I have no idea how deep. Did 2 more fish while heading south in about 380'. 1 small king and another steelhead. The steelhead hit a white and blue spindoctor with a blue fly and the king came on a white on white spindoctor with a white fly. Both down about 100' No down temp to report since our Depth Raider probe took a dive to about 300' early in the day, :@ OUCH!! Except for that, a nice day to be on the lake.

Sorry to hear about your probe.It is an expensive toy to loose and without it you miss out on a lot of important info.

Thanks for that move to 500 feet.I followed you and it got me into some nice fish