Launch and Lodging Recommendations - Salmon or Oswego Rivers

Looking forward to targeting staging Kings this year and am planning a trip near the end of August to fish the lake from my boat at the mouth of either the Oswego or Salmon. Appreciate lodging and launch site recommendations near either river. Motel or lodge with docking would be perfect. Thanks.

all seasons motel near oswego is nice the bend over backwards to accommodate you and are very friendly it is about 5 miles from wright landing out of oswego if you would like # i will post it for you we will be there from the 22 to the 29 price is good to think its around 70 a night up to 4 people everyone else is a lot higher

Port Ontario Lodge - Pulaski

Deer Creek Motel- Pulaski

Sticks Motel- ?? Mexico

Mikes Marina has lodging. Mikes has slips and a launch as well. - Mexico

Launch at Mexico Pt. State boat launch

Selkirk Shores Campground has cabins with a running water and flush toilets- Pulaski area

Thanks for the recommendations - I'll start making a few calls. Is anyone familiar with the Port Lodge Motel in Pulaski? They advertise in Lake Ontario Outdoors magazine.

Thinking about the week of Aug 22. Is this too early for the Kings to begin staging at the mouth of the rivers. I'm not set up to troll for them but will cast spoons and plugs in the shallower waters of the lake. Thanks again.