Live chat

It might be stated on here somewhere but Is there a set time or day that guys enter the live chat section of this site? If not I was wondering if we could just shoot for something like Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8pm. Everytime I have been on there I have never seen another person. Am is just missing when people are on? Any ideas guys? INput?

Landshark

Hey guys,

Here is charts that might better help us decide on a day and time. The charts show the number of visits per day and per hour (EST time). This data was compiled over a course of about 3 months time.

LOU.jpg

The chart acts like an un-official poll of all users. By simply visiting the site you have in a sense casted a vote. I am all for setting a "standard weekly meeting time". Let me know what you guys think.

I'd like to get some more feedback before making any sort of decision.

Kind regards 8)

My 2 cents. Like NY said before the weekend would be great. Thursday or Friday night. The how and where would be most current on this day for the guys that only get out on weekends. I fish in the evenings after work a lot and of course almost every weekend. We all know how conditions change IE where the fish are, what depth, what’s the bite on ect ect ect. This would help the people that only get out on weekends.

As for after the weekend warriors get out I think Monday night while it's still locked in the old noggin.

Hey fellas,

I think to give everyone the best chance to participate in the chat sessions, we should consider scheduling one chat session on a weekday and one a weekend. Many users of this board work late nights during the week so by holding both sessions during the weekdays we kill their chances. We get a lot of visitors to the site Sunday (especially Sunday night).

My proposal would be for 8:00pm on both Thursday and Sunday night. This would give the maximum chance for everyone to participate in at least one of the sessions. Thursday nights on the board are also a popular board time. More so than Fridays for the obvious reasons I'm guessing.

Thursday night (8:00pm EST) sets up the weekend well.

Sunday night (8:00pm EST) concludes the weekend well.

Any thoughts?