If all your lures were gone....

Again, I'm just starting out. Assuming you have no lures (I do have some rapalas) Please tell me the first style, color you'd buy for spring trout if you had to start all over again.

Thanks to everyone who have been answering my endless questions, it really helps. I didn't buy the boat to fish, but the bug has been biting, and she seems made to fish. [/img][/url]

I think you need to get out and fish to see what is used for Trout and Salmon....Do you got downriggers on that boat yet?........If not I will take out on the Chicken..........Dale.....eng304............

Jointed Rapalas are a good ticket early season. Orange & gold, chart, fire tiger, blk & silver, depends on the day & amount of sunlight. My favorite producer for salmon last season (and many other boats too) was an A-Tom-Mic hammer fly. The hammer behind a blue holo & crush glow spin doctor was deadly for the coho for us. I wouldn't leave the dock without it, or a green krinkle fly & green pro chip, or white & white. Those three accounted for pretty many of our fish last summer. I'm just starting out myself. This will be my third season, so I stuck with things I knew would produce a couple fish most every trip. I'm gonna leave my comfort zone and try a lot of different combos this season, but I think those three will still see plenty of water time. :lol:

Good luck on the water!

Can't go wrong with the fire tiger, going to try perch and browntrout spoons this year. Walleye and trout.

Is the HOBNOBBER manufactured by mi stinger??

Gotta get one for my buddy who is the orignal hobnobber!!!!

Ron- Fire 17[/img]

No down riggers yet, I'm gonna dabble with some planer boards this spring. Equipment purchases will be limited this year, but I hope to add some new rods and down riggers by fall. If not thats ok too. The boat does have a trolling plate on it already. I have fished with riggers and planer boards before but it was quite a while ago. I'm sure I'll make mistakes, but thats life. And like I said its more a dive boat than a fishing boat, but I'll try.....

my suggestion is to get your hands on as many sticks as you can.

pink, purple, black and silver, orange, perch, rainbow and brown trout, the list gos on and on. different things work on different days. it would probably be good to check out the fishing reports and see whats working.