Best Place to Buy Tackle

bjo16

Agree with Yankee, patronize local if at all possible. Esp with either of the 2 Pike Hunter made mention of- Not that I haven't patronized gloutdoors myself in the past. But whenever possible I always buy from the locals. May spend an extra buck, but the loyalty and the info you will receive will more than offset that many times over-Duane

I always buy local if I can here on Erie or order stuff from local shops but they don't carry salmon gear for the most part. I have ordererd from GLoutdoors.com a good number of times as well as A Tom Mik happy with both. GL does have awesome prices on everything he has and free shipping over a certain $ amount. When I travel to NY I do buy stuff local just to support the local economy even if it's just a little here and there per trip.

Fat Nancy's just recently has a web site where you can see items you want to buy but they are pricey as is Atmic. GLOutdoors sells SD's and ATM flies cheaper and faster delivery. I agree that I do buy from the locals which in my case is Olcott. Normally Wes or Jim will get what you want by the next time I am there and Wes normally carries what is hot at the time. They are infact cheaper than Fat Nancy's as well. The Boat Doctor right now has 12# sharks cheaper mthan any place else.

Just my $.02... ;);)

SHADE