twili tip with a braid line power pro 50 lb

please send pics of your 4 rod tangle ...i might suggest spen a few minutes as to best troll direction before deploying all dypsys then get set up in that direction for the 4rod run ....BUT the way the bite is now i realy feel you are asking for more work than fun.

Thanks Ray

You are more than likley right but with just 2 down riggers on the boat I thought there might be room. I thought I would put the DR's straight back and then run the first dipsy at a 1 to 1.5 setting and then run the second dipsy 3 to max setting. But when I tangle I will be sure to laugh thinking how bad you would be busting my balls and saying I told you so if you where on the boat with me. Thanks for all the input Ray and like you say if it is a little slow and I have good conditions that would be the time to try it especially becasue I dont have the widest beamed boat on the water.

hey Ray

Have you ever ran a set up with a dipsy set to 0 and ran it down the shoot. I guess I also could run some stuff off boards with some trolling weights on them as well. I dont have Lead or copper on board so I am just looking for some options to get more lines in the water.

Gene,

I spent a day on Lake Erie with my uncle and we were running 4 dipsys two traditional and two off of one planerboard. The planer board dipsys were the smaller ones set on 0 and out 145' on 30# power pro. They were running 45' down.

CC

• 4 weeks later...