Sandy Creek Legacy report 8-12

Gambler How big is your boat to fit your ego filled head. It has to be WIDE. Did you ever think that where the fish are is where they are caught. I have fished Sandy when you had clear blue cold water. Every port has there day. the fishing is good off Braddocks bay the river and I bay.

Did you ever think to just look at the current standings Rod hog ??? Brian, our stats speak for them self. I hope the fall LOC can repeat its Sandy Creek productivity :D:D:D:D

Tight Lines,

Steve

Gambler How big is your boat to fit your ego filled head. It has to be WIDE. Did you ever think that where the fish are is where they are caught. I have fished Sandy when you had clear blue cold water. Every port has there day. the fishing is good off Braddocks bay the river and I bay.

Did you ever think to just look at the current standings Rod hog ??? Brian, our stats speak for them self. I hope the fall LOC can repeat its Sandy Creek productivity :D:D:D:D

Tight Lines,

Steve

Ya me too or im head up too mexico bay ! where the fish are headed :P

man i just got up stumbled to the pee room looked at my ugly face in the mirror, took a dump that was even uglier ,then i turn on my puter and see the ugliest thing of the morning ...... ya know if my port was told by its closest neighbor hey were having 3 fishing derbys but you guys arnt invited its sorta just for us...!!!! id be bragging and a little friendly bashing too!!! I ant from that area but i can assure you anyone fishing sandy will be buying tackle,food,dinners at resturants,and lodging near the oak (for now )....And if i got a big fish leading a derby i think some braging would be in order,along with a little ribbing....Despite the major downhill turn of my beloved "at the oak"site with the passing of "joe" , and with no one to fill in on fishing reports anymore i havent looked there except for the camera view more than 5or 6 times this year.. But i can assure you many fish are caught there ..You all are just lucky that with my wifes retirement,several weddings,new camper ive been limited to the time on the water in my TIN CAN or ida been spanking you all in the buff no less. ......BUT i will say this due to the actions of a few "Captians" from point breeze during my friends visit from indiana fullfilling one of his "BUCKET LIST" dreams of "salmon fishing lake ontario" he was appauled at the unproffesional driving,lack of respect for rec boats,and unprofessional use of radio by supposidly professional people. Because of this most recent encounter I will no longer post or promote the oak area after 8 years of positive post and promoting..Soo go on your bragging when your leading a derby,hold your head high when the fishing is good , and break you arm patting yourself on the back (then you cant fish the fall loc :lol: ) we all know getting a derby leading fish dont happen often,,so bask in your winnings and ,catch, for now!!!! ILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod Hog,

First, Ego filled head? Where in any of my posts on this thread have a bragged about my fishing skills??? I'm talking about the port it self not the fisherman that fish out of it. READ ALL THE POSTS BEFORE JUMPING IN AND ADDING YOU COMMENTS. Second, I have fished the Genesee, Braddocks and I-bay (many years out of I-bay) and moved to Sandy. The reason, Sandy was a more productive fishery for ALL species (in my opinion).

Rod Hog,

First, Ego filled head? Where in any of my posts on this thread have a bragged about my fishing skills??? I'm talking about the port it self not the fisherman that fish out of it. READ ALL THE POSTS BEFORE JUMPING IN AND ADDING YOU COMMENTS. Second, I have fished the Genesee, Braddocks and I-bay (many years out of I-bay) and moved to Sandy. The reason, Sandy was a more productive fishery for ALL species (in my opinion).

Brian I think you should have said "where on any of my posts on this SITE"

Rod Hog I don't know you from a hill of beans and Brian certainly doesn't need any of us to defend what he stated (which by the way I totally understood what he was stating not what people read into it) but I have had the pleasure of getting to know Brian who is always willing to help ANYBODY out that is looking for some tips or help and he's anything but a "ego filled head" of a guy (lake trout head filled maybe :P:rofl: )

ROD HOG I GUESS YOUR NAMES SAYS IT ALL :no::no:

just read the fine print in the rules (if your boat list to one side no fish entered from such a vessel will qualify in the derby

Ray it wasn't Rob's boat that "lists to one side" :o so nothing to worry about there and since the BOSS/WIFE has you off to a Crafts Show to buy a quilt he's got no worries there either :lol: Come fish out of Sandy with us Ray :yes:

Well I think there ought to be a trolling tournament off the Genny to settle all controversy. West boundary to be the Charlote pier & due North and East boundary to be the Summerville pier and due North. Southern boundary to be the pierheads & North boundary to be Canada. No North-South trolling allowed; no NW-SE allowed; no SW-NE allowed. You can only troll East to West and/or West to East. Any fish caught out of bounds or in a trolling direction not due East or not due West or any fish that swims out of bounds or boat that drifts outside the boundary lines is disqualified.

Tournament starts in about two weeks.

Now we’ll see who the real fishermen are. (or a bunch of sick-o's...let me out of here!)

:rofl::rofl::lol:;)

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Real nice. You've definitely put in your time and are deserving. Due to too many other obligations, I only get out a fraction of the time you guys (LOC Board Regs) and really appreciate the posts. Saving me some time and effort = better catch per unit effort. :)

Kudos! :yes:

Well I think there ought to be a trolling tournament off the Genny to settle all controversy. West boundary to be the Charlote pier & due North and East boundary to be the Summerville pier and due North. Southern boundary to be the pierheads & North boundary to be Canada. No North-South trolling allowed; no NW-SE allowed; no SW-NE allowed. You can only troll East to West and/or West to East. Any fish caught out of bounds or in a trolling direction not due East or not due West or any fish that swims out of bounds or boat that drifts outside the boundary lines is disqualified.

Tournament starts in about two weeks.

Now we’ll see who the real fishermen are. (or a bunch of sick-o's...let me out of here!)

:rofl::rofl::lol:;)

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Well i"ve motor boated down too the oak for the three fish derby so i geuss im in for this east western at the genny , we just moved the kicker too the front of the boat for some foward /reverse combat trolling , mite motor down too the genny in the am for a little pre fishing . :yes: