AM I DONE OR JUST STARTING???

Well Today Is the day """""""THE WIFFY RETIRES''''''''' after 36 years of busting her butt she is done ...fineto...finshed...caput.............................sssssshhhhheesssssss outa there...BUT what should i expect ?????Honey doo list?? YOUR going (hunting ,fishing) AGAIN!!!!!!????? When you gonna fix the screen, I think i want to dig up the flower bed and replant(im the shovel man)???? Will I take up looking for cute crafts instead of fish catching lures,???? staring at the lake with a paintbrush in my hand??? double my work schedual to 2 days a week to make ends meet??? HEY WAIT!! I KNOW ,,REMEMBER THE COMICS SECTION ABOUT THE ""FUNLOVIN OR FISHING OR HUNTING"" .....BRB.......................JUST TRIED IT ,,ILL SEE YA ON THE WATER IN 45 MIN...THANK YOU L.O.U. Ray K.

Make sure you buy her something expensive, and throw a party. I little show of celebration will go a long way toward goodwill for future fishing excursions ........at least in the short term. After that, all bets are off.....crafts, crafts, crafts. When is the craft fair in Canandaigua? :lol:

Ray,

Heres how it is going to play out. She is retired you are still working. When you are home she will tell you how bored she is and "Lets do something" or "Lets go somewhere" which cuts into your fishing time. This will not happen right away but give it 6 months. Save yourself and find her some volunteer work or my friend it will be Nag, Nag, Nag.

The real problems begins when you are both retired..........OH MY GOD... :devil::devil:

Shade

First of all, Congratulations to her on 36 years - quite an accomplishment! :clap::clap: Secondly, go out and buy an auto pilot, Ipod, and a learn to crochet book. This way, when she wants to spend time with you and you want to fish, she can drive the boat (auto pilot), listen to her Ipod (good music=good mood and no talking) and crocheting (sense of accomplishement and being occupied). Of course you'll have to relocate all your electronics to the back of the boat so she doesn't "adjust" them for you and buy her DARK sunglasses 8) for your "buffy" fishing. Better get a pool and "pool boy". :yes: Good luck! I have a feeling you will be doing a lot of HVAC service work in Orleans County. :lol:

Shawn

Ray,

I just called your house to go over this. You were not there so i told your wife about THIS website and SHE DEMMANDED "WHAT POST AND WHAT IS HIS SECRETIVE CODE NAME ON THERE???

PS nice work on the SECRETIVE CODE NAME you choose!!!

DITTO on what every one else predicted for YOUR FUTURE, JUST ONLY FASTER NOW!!!

JERRY

RUNNIN-REBEL

DOUBLE PS I did not give her your secret code name on here buddy, SO if a new member " MUSKY BOOB " shows it IS YOUR RETIRED SECOND WIFE!!!

HA - HA YOUR DONE :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ! Sell the boat. Nice knowing ya bud!

One hidden gem in this for all of us L.O.U guys, if she keeps him busy he won't post as much and we won't get as many headaches trying to read his posts :yes::yes::rofl:

You "might" be missed.

Stick a fork in it...your done...well done....ok half baked :lol:

Yeah like a steak ordered "rare" at that copy cat joint you eat at in Corning.

Carl wants your telephone pole... oops I mean wire rod :lol:

I have an idea for ya. Tell the BOSS/WIFE that there is a huge arts and crafts show in northern California (gotta be one out there somewhere). You then by chance run into "this guy named Stan that just happens to have a boat and invites you out fishing" :o:o;)

This actually could be titled "the thread that will never die"

• 1 year later...

Well, a year and a half later, what did we find out?....are the wings of the Pegasus clipped?....can it only fly east and "still" fish the Hudson with angle worms?....are the trolling for drag ripping kings in Lake O over?...anybody know?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png