Oswego Scotty

Ray

My cousin and I entered the Oswego Scotty for the first time and are puzzled by the lack of information received at this point. I called Ivan a couple of weeks ago and he stated we should be receiving an email in regards to our registration we submitted back in April. Neither one of us received it.

For those of you that entered the Scotty in Oswego, have your received any information?

Thanks for letting me know.

Ray

Hello participants,

On behalf of King Of The Lake Promotions I would like to thank you for your participation in the 2009 King Of The Lake Whitby Summer Edition. The fishing in Whitby should be second to none this year with the fish being set up from 20miles east to 20 miles west.

The reason for this e-mail is to notify everyone of our payout adjustment and to make sure you get the rules.

We have 37 teams registered in this event. This is great considering the economy and all that is happening in the world. Thank you!!

We believe this payout is very good considering the amount of boats entered!

1 - $10,000

2 - $3000

3 - $2000

4 - $1000

5 - $1000

6 - $750

7 - $500

8 - $500

This more than a 100% of entries and we are very proud of this!! Thanks to our sponsors for making this happen!!

****Dreamweaver Big Fish Friday weigh in is at 3:00pm. ( you must be in line to weigh in prior to 3:00pm at the tent behind the Best Western)

****Check in is between 4:30pm and 6:00pm.

****Captain's meeting is at 6:00pm (this will take place in the Econo Lodge Ballroom located at Steamers).

If you fail to make the check in time or if the captain is not at the captains meeting you will be assessed a penalty. The penalty will be the following morning you will not receive your puck to allow to weigh in for one hour after the initial shot gun start.

Again, we thank you and look forward to seeing you at the marina.

Sincerely,

Robyn Charrois

Administrator