Who has a Camp grounds near Port Ontario and the LSR?

My wife and I have been kicking around the idea of renting a seasonal site at a camp ground near Mexico bay. We stay at Selkirk 95% of the time and with that comes the hassle of constantly setting up and tearing down and having to be out by 11:00 a.m. The day of your departure which I lose a day of fishing usually. All the money I have we have been spending for multiple 3 day weekends , we could probably get a seasonal for about the same cost. We looked at a place near Sandy pond a few years ago but it lacked a view and breeze off the lake. I have since then got a bigger boat and a slip at Mike's. I was wondering who has a seasonal site in the area or if they would reccomend or tell me to steer clear of any campgrounds based on reputation. I was considering stopping by Chedmardo maybe this weekend if I have time. Your feedback is appreciated.

Hey GB, i dont think my PM went, we are currently looking to buy a camp up there and our camper might be going up for sale. its currently set up at flatrock jellystone campsites. its about 1 mile from your boat. there is a ton of things for kids to do there while your out fishing. if your interested let me know and if it goes threw it can be a move right in no set up for you!! its a 30 foot timberlodge with a second story loft in it. slide out and all set up for direct tv.

Thanks for the referals. I will check some of these places out I guess next week since I cancelled for this weekend due to the weather forecast. I toured Brennans a few years ago and was not impressed it's too crowded IMO.Also, I pass by Salmon Country on the way out to the lake on my boat. It looks clean and organized. Same with Bears Sleepy hollow. It looks clean from the roads but I don't think they don't have any shower facilities or rest rooms. We may or may not need them depending on what type of camper we end up with.

Empty Hook,

I just got your PM today. I have not been on the site since Monday. I just replied to it. Thanks again.