Total Boated: 1

Species Breakdown: King

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 148

Lure Depth: 100

====================

First trip started out good had one in the box (19.5#) by 6:30 and then couldn't buy another bite. Was o to 500'. Pearl and silver with a green and white A-Tom-Ik. Had a good time and one is better than none.

I do have a question, It seems that my cheater lines/Sliders are going all the way down my line to the ball, and tangleing up with my main rig. Any suggetions??

Hope to be back out this Sunday

====================

let ur first lure down ten feet then take a rubber band & half hitch in too ur line then clip the cheater to the rubber band & the line ! this way they wont get together and you know they will be fishing ten feet apart !

run your cheater line threw the little hole in a offshore plainer clip,then attach your swivels on each end of the slider.drop the ball 10 to 20 ft clip one swivel on the mainline then attach the offshore clip above the swivel on the main line put lure on other swivel then throw it out drop the rigger to desired depth.called a fixed slider works .

hope this helps.

You should be runinng a spoon on the slider. There is no way for the slider to go all the way down to the ball, I am sure the slider is running right, the problem lies either in the way you are releasing you line from the ball, or the quality of the snap swivel you are using is not enough to keep your slider & line from spinning up. If you are running spoon above spoon you should not be getting tangled.

CC