Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Im going to be fishing the henderson area this weekend and am looking for a point in the right direction. not looking fo any secrets, just a sugestion of the place to catch a couple of fish. secrets are welcome however. thanks, chris

====================

not much happening in the trench this past weekend. Most charters fishing for salmon headed on a nw course fishing from 134' to over 200-240' further out in the shipping lanes. You will mark more fish in the deeper water than in 130' range, however my wife took a 30# in 134' heading nw. We did mark quite a few steelies in 120' off calf island down 20-60' towards dark. Use lite tackle on these. Best time to leave the dock is 5am as the bite ends early unless you head out to 200+ range, down 120-135'. Check with Henchen Marina for this weeks update. Gas up the nite before as the pumps open 5:30 or 6am. The fish are moving east. Good luck!

Bandit 49

thanks so much bandit. there are curently 144 views on this topic. I know the tournament is just around the corner but, maybe there will be a couple more great sportsman like you willing to give some advice. Best of luck to all of you guys and maybe a prize fish will come your way. as i have posted, i dont expect any tournament winning secrets, but i do appreciate guys like you willing to help another fisherman who is less experienced.

thanks

chris