Waves: 1 - 4'

Surface Temp: 75

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 9

Total Boated:4

Species Breakdown: 2 browns (6 and 8 lbs), 2 kings (3 and 21 lbs)

Hot Lure: Green echip / green glow fly

Trolling Speed: 2.4 - 3.0

Down Speed: ??

Boat Depth: 85 early worked out to 200 later

Lure Depth: 85 - 120

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Temp seemed to have dropped over our way overnight with the bait and fish hugging the bottom out to 120 fow (yesterday they were suspended around 75 ft). Banged the two browns and missed a teenage king early and figured there must be warm water all the way down to 110 ft (where the second brown came from), so we began sliding out a bit deeper. Had several kings on in the 130 - 165 fow range but couldn't keep them buttoned. I kept pulling up mangled flies - they were somehow wadding up the treble and single hooks on my tournament ties into a tight little wad! :devil: It's amazing what they can do sometimes...

As the morning prgressed the bait and fish slowly moved out deeper and we ended over 215 fow with a decent screen. We did manage a nice dark female that bounced the scale to 21 lbs - large enough to enter in the LOC but not worth it. We let her go to put on a few more pounds...

Fish today came on green echips/green flies and mupped black/green glow tape NK spoons, riggers set at 85, 95, 110 and 120 ft took hits and the wires out 360 and 425 produced. We'll be out tomorrow AM to give it another go. I stopped by Abe's on the way home and there were a few mid 20's kings caught out of Sodus (two 27's and a 25) that came 70 down over 100 fow. I guess the temp may have been a little higher over their way...

Tim,

Thanks for the detailed report. I've been wondering what the down temp been doing all week. Trying to figure out should I stay in closer, or run out to real deep water. This info will deffinately help.

RR - Oh yeah, that's right! :lol:

Jolly II - I don't have a probe (yet :P ) so I just go by what I see on the FF screen, but I will do my best at letting everyone know what's going on out there. I just hope this front going by doesn't mess everything up!! :(

This is what I see:

Tonight

Southwest winds 10 to 20 knots becoming south and diminishing to 10 knots or less. A chance of showers. Waves 2 to 4 feet subsiding to 1 to 3 feet.

Saturday

Southwest winds 10 knots or less becoming west. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Waves 2 feet or less.

Saturday Night

West winds 10 knots or less becoming north 5 to 15 knots. A chance of showers. Waves 1 to 3 feet.

Looks like a good day on the big pond! Let's hope the kings cooperate! :clap: