headed down fridat mornin the 28th til the 31st

doin some campin at myers point and would like to know of small mouth around in the area ??? what lures or whatever they like . would like to get a few and have a fish fry . any info would be great . ill be fishin every day , if i get bored of bass i may run my wires for trout . but it sounds more llike trollin for bass

OK I'll tell ya. Head north out of meyers and hit all the points up to just north of the power plant. Fish 30' and drag crayfish or tube jigs up the dropoffs. In case you want to try perch minnows on the bottom in 25' on the outside weed edges. good luck, and try to let some of those 18' 20 year old breeder females go.

thanks for the info and will keep just a few bass , i dont need many just 3 of us this year . i guess there is a creek that flows rite by our camp site so could the browns or landlocks be near the mouth at all . i only have a truck bed boat this year, so im am limited to how far i go , i do have gps and fishfinder so i should be able to locate struycture and weed lines .. is the mornins or evenins better.

so for the guys that have bigger boats be on the look out for the tinny green boat lol

thanks for the info and will keep just a few bass , i dont need many just 3 of us this year . i guess there is a creek that flows rite by our camp site so could the browns or landlocks be near the mouth at all . i only have a truck bed boat this year, so im am limited to how far i go , i do have gps and fishfinder so i should be able to locate struycture and weed lines .. is the mornins or evenins better.

so for the guys that have bigger boats be on the look out for the tinny green boat lol

if any of you guys want a cold one we are at site 17 look for a blue dodge with raider trollin spoons and bow tech stickers on the back windows labatt blue and a good whiskey will be gettin drank around a camp fire along with plenty food

will be glad to have a few with any one of you guys

thanks for the info guys . fished sat mornin first light til 9 and pretty much went lookin for fish and took a trip out to 125 and found marks right infront of salmon creek 60 down on a bait pod . pissed i cant get to them stayed in that depth and headed south and in the cove i found bass on the weed edges , nice ones to .

dug out a few spoons laughin at myself thinkin i could get to the marks i found before , but i was going to try . so tried i did , did i catch them flat lineing , nope !!!! . to the cove i went ...... more bass you bet ya . nice sun set . back to camp had more mixed drinks and sat around the fire til it was movie time fell a sleep and sun i goot blown off in my little boat first light was not bad then the south wind started to blow . ok ill try the other cove yeah die hard me . i took water on and got wet it got rough . sunday evenin it died down alittle and as soon as i got rods set i get a storm that picks up the waves again . was i a diehard you bet ya last day fishin . was the wife mad when it calmed down and i stayed fishin after dark . ? you bet ya . i had i a double on a storm glow tail and a thunder stick with glow ladder back tape on it

all fish came on deep and shallow runnin cranks

12 to 35 ft on the weed edges and rocks