Can anyone tell me how long of a drive it is from Pt breeze to Olcott. Staying in Pt breeze weds through sunday but might pull the boat to olcott a day or 2 if the fishing continues to be better there. I googled it and it is showing over an hour just seemed kind of long?

Scott

Can anyone tell me how long of a drive it is from Pt breeze to Olcott. Staying in Pt breeze weds through sunday but might pull the boat to olcott a day or 2 if the fishing continues to be better there. I googled it and it is showing over an hour just seemed kind of long?

Scott

The fishing is better in Olcott????? REALLY???? I don't know how much better it could be than it is at the Oak right now. There are fish from 60 fow all the way out to the border. But.......drive an extra 45 minutes if you want to. :o

Thanks Paul, I was at Olcott last weekend and the action was as hot as I have seen with mix of matures steel and good coho. I had friends in Pt breeze over the weekend and they did fair but if the fish are there hopefully the temps will be good and the fish hungry.

Good job on the third place finish this past weekend. Cannot wait to back at the Oak! Beutiful boat by the way I have dreamed of owning a 10 meter since my dad bought a new trojan International center consol when I was a kid.

Scott