Time--7:00 aq.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Awards--4:30 p.m. at the launch

Entry Fee--$25 per Angler

Pay Outs--First Place 50%

Second Place 30%

Third Place 20%

Contact-- Jim Reynolds--(585)670-0422

Bob Sauckee--(585)292-9917

Registration closes at 6:30 a.m. the day of the Tournament.Cook-Out and raffle table at the "Awards Presentation"!

See You There! 100% Catch & Release!

Capt. Larry

Its like the "Musky Dream Team" for our area :yes::beer: I actually talked to Capt. Mike last night - he is getting some new promotional stuff together for his charter business (which of course I would highly recommend).

Chad

• 4 weeks later...

just in.... i was looking at one of the many zach baker fan-club websites and it said that zach's partner most likely will not make it for the fishing tournament, something about responsibilities that came up or some garbage excuse like that. it also said that zach won't let this get him down and he will keep moving forward even if its alone. zach himself plans on attending to make his many, many fans and followers around the world happy and may even break out his casting equipment for this special event. we can only wait and see what happens. i was told he was forcefully fed a huge piece of humble pie last time down to see his woman waneta. zach doesn't like his humble pie to be shoved down his throat by his woman waneta from the times i have spoke with him. doesn't it seem that he has had trouble keeping a partner lately. i have heard that it may have something to do with him never shutting up while in the boat, even during 12 hour marathon days. he just keeps blabbing away all day, never shutting up. always saying something like- if they can catch 'em why can't i... what are they doing differant than me? wah, wah, waaah. look for zach to be there alone. you will probally hear him complaining before you actually see him fishing. this time down to see his ole lady he has a seceret home made weapon (he doesn't want to get skunked again). if you do see him ask him about the new 10" zach shad which he is messing around with and will show his woman waneta to see what she thinks. i heard that its his first bait (cherry popper) and that there are more to come. the new zach shad aka the colton crusher looks like it may hit 25-30 feet with a violent wobble because of its huge lip and not being over-weighted. most likely won't go over 4mph though, this is not a casting lure unless you like pain; i know some of you do out there. its got a lip the size of a field plow! first color is a basic silver and black. this baby moves more water than rosie o'donnell doing a belly flop off the high dive. other than the trials in the backyard pool this will be its first time out from what i understand. good luck everyone! ;)

hey Zack, who is this Zack person of which you speak? :lol::P

Lookin iffy now for me. IF the boats even back from the shop, I gotta decide whether I want to deal with what sounds like it will amount to parades along the road to the launch, parades around the weededge and yet another parade up the middle led by some guy named Zach running color commentary and stirring up the silt :rofl:

that and wife had surgery today, so we'll see if I gotta play happy homemaker by then still :( On the other hand, conesus should be empty, right? so maybe I can sneak out there for a few hours to myself

Guess we'll see...calling tomorrow to get a status update on the boat.

The storm that rolled in today with wind gusts to 50 mph and heavy rain has canceled charters on Chautauqua Lake for me today and tomarrow.So I had to move them to this weekend so I will not be able to make the Tourney.I'm not sure if Guide Mike Sperry is still going or not. Zack you stay out of Oldman's casting spot!

Capt. Larry D. Jones

www.mostlymuskies.com

Repeatability Is 90% Of The Hunt!

nitro- fishing is fun, family is serious. we all wish her the best. as for larry and nitro not being there, wow- i may actually have a chance! i'll drag perchbaits for larry since he wont make it. larry what color do you want me to fish for you? looks like rain this weekend.

Hey nitro...i hope your wife is doing well and that she has a speedy recovery.

looks as though we will be having a little bit of weather this saturday-this should be interesting!!How will the fish react to this weather pattern of late...hmmmm.Zach give larry pennies!! :rofl:

Bob S

thanks for the well wishes guys...

got the call from the shop today. $60 in expedited shipping on the parts and it *should* be good for the weekend provided they don't find any other underlying issues requiring parts after replacement of this one....never thought I'd pray so hard for my wife's speedy recovery!! :rofl: here's to hoping :beer:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

i think they will be tight to the little structure there is. last time down there it was under post front and i didn't mark as many suspended fish as i have all summer and i did crappy. fronts passing through all week it looks like. my bet is for a tough bite. was @ gander last night and saw a promo for the tourney.

so am i fishing against just bob and chaut tony or what? solgrande-its on! my suckers will get hit! went through hell to get em. nitro- getting down? doesn't seem as though that many people will be there. tony good luck, will be nice to meet you.

after this weekend i think that i may change my name to "the worlds worst musky fisherman" all i got was 15lb carp i snagged in the butt trolling. for a minute i thought i had a big musky, but as "the worlds worst musky fisherman" i was soon to find out i snagged a big carp. damn it. casted my butt off and did no good. stayed casting weeds until dark with double 10's and should have left earlier. sore today in the shoulders from those things and i have a big rod and reel i was throwing them on. could not do that every time out! its a good thing that bowhunting is starting soon. is getting skunked the last 2x out consist of being in a rut?

I as well got skunked...i did however get a GOOD look @ the winning 43"fish...It was caught behind me and off a point i had been making several passes over.Congrats to the winner(guys from pa-good guys).I just could`nt find any fish willing to cooperate.I had casted tuffs and biggame twitch baits for awhile focusing on the wind blown point once the wind picked up.gave`m a little time to adjust but no takers.Tough day indeed!

Thanks to jim(mr.Toothy)and bob sauke for a great time after.Was not all lost though,i picked up a 9"bert in black perch and a 10"tuff shad through the raffle.I also traded 2 of my photo finish perch from damn for a custom crank from the winner(can`t buy them).He makes them for personel use(jake style-good and solid/would`ve liked a black perch color though).Anyways a fine day to be out.

Cya

Bob