NEW FIRST MATE

Congrats Paul! It's been a great ride for me this summer as well, worth it all the way.... now go get some sleep and make sure you keep Dylan away from Felluca and Songin... that would be the life changing experience!

Paul, congrats to you and the wife. May you and Christie be blessed with many memories, smiles, love and laughter that our little ones give to us thru the years. As Jimmy made mention, cherish each and every day, for they sure grow up all to fast. -Duane

Hey guys (Paul And WIFE), CONGRATS!!! wiffy and i just got back from our first vac without the kids and it was really sad,no diapie bags,strollers,amusement parks, no countown to "0"(you better stop that before i get to "0") ect,ect.. we just did as we (she) pleased...BUT the memories will always be there ,so make lots of them,sell the boat get a camper,and hit the road every chance you can (while we can still afford too) ....OK jst kidding about the boat,May God Bless You TWO with many years of memories....opps 3,(for now) P.S. retirement ant all its cracked up to be (ITS BETTER) P.SS. no game boys,nintendos, Teach em young the quality things in life how to paint the house and mow the lawn,do dishes ,garbage ,ect,ect It will make your fishing trips more enjoyable! EDIT::: be back later gott take out the garbage do the dishes,mow the lawn,and wash the camper ,ect,ect........................arrgh!