I'm Asking Ray

If new to big water big fishing, what type of fishfinder/gps/ sonar unit should I be Looking for that's less than a 100$ I already have a Walleye Finder for the depth temp. I need to figure out speed at ball, plus it'd be nice to see bait balls as well as bottom terrain so maybe I can locate probes, downrigger balls, and the occasional j-plug. Any Assistance would be greatly Appreciated.

PS I didn't see you in the Parade

rich,sorry i overslept for the parade (to tired from carrying massive amount of beads)..i have a fishfinder you can have ,price is right and it has the side finder view cost 300 bucks and i only used it one or two times bass fishing think its all there if you need it..it may have the zoom feature so you can see your balls,and bottom too!!!

Ray

I said it before I'll say it again, You Break Balls but are there for the other guy even if it's just how to tie a NOT or school em about SPEED being so important. Myself I appreciate that cause I be a dummy as far as BIG WATER FISH.

Sorry about your neck being hurt next time you might wanto use yer hips

Musky POPS DAD OLE TIMER you know the one with cat like reflexes. I got a Fishfinder wid de boat I believe it's a Eagle fishhawk 840 think Bob got it with the boat ( no Operators Manual) we don't need no manuals on this boat, It can read the BALLS in the Water I have a hard time setting the sensitivity on it though!

Found an X-4 backwards adaptable down speed and temp on internet 250$ Give advise POUR FLAVOR

It's "por favor" for the intellectually challanged. :lol:

AND I bought the unit new in the box. I threw the manual away because I didn't want you to catch as many fish as me.

AND by the way, you might have better luck if you searched for a Fishmark 480 manual, not Fishhawk 840. :P:lol:

Ray what type unit you got??? at the right price I'll buy it and sell it too cuz Pops ole Timer He'll forget he even read this in coupla hrs but then again he'll let you have enough rope to hang yerself. Didn't say a word til I showed up fer coffee and then YOU A HOLE THAT'S A 480 FISHHAWK NOT AN 840 DUH Bob said to checkebay for a unit that's what 1/2 price I just worry about getting someones castaways