LOU Fantasy Football Leuague? Any intrest?

Hey football fans,

Would 10,12,or 14 of you like to start a LOU members sportsline fantasy football league? We can draft online and have a party at the end of the season.

Any interest? I can run the league (10 years commish exp.)

it will be a money league. 25, 50 , 100 + entry what ever we all decide.

Cheers,

Mike

Yes, definitely... We would have to do it on or before Sept 9th. (17 round draft) online. I will post the rules etc and sports line login details once there is interest.

Anybody interested please post to this message. :beer:

Also, we will try to get 10. If we get more then we can extend the league.

1. Web-fisherman

2. Legacy

3. Landshark

4. Fishermann

I'm in for sure if it's only for $25 only because I run another league (18 years) and that's $105.00 (the $5 x 12 of us pays for our site fee ;) in case you guys are wondering why the goofy number) $50 or $100 is to steep for me right now after all the boat repairs this year, ;( even though I have no doubt that I will win all the :cash::cash: and buy a bunch of new tackle with it :P . Don't let Ray K, or Stan in it, they know nothing about football :rofl:

Maybe Splitshot115 can get in it and I can kick his A#% in this too :o like I am in the fantasy racing league he invited me into :D:D:D

Hey SS115 before you talk trash maybe you should look at who won the Spring part, the summer part and is killing all of you in the overall standings in my first year in this with you guys. 1 bad week for me (2 of my 4 drivers had issues :o;( ) and you are all trash talkie talkie. In 11 weeks then we will see who's on top again! Like Tony Stewart and the Office Depot/Burger King/ Old Spice #14 (hey if your gonna talk NASCAR you need to get all your sponsors in :lol: ) the last part of the season is mine :yes::clap: