9er Fever

stan

Cute, but even with the injury who threw for more yards that year Montana or Simms?

??? Simms didn't play the whole season! He broke his foot in week 14. At that time he led the NFC (including Montana) in QB rating . In adddition to that he has a 1990 super bowl ring. :clap::clap: GO GINTS :yes:

Well just a little trivia for you all. The 9ers where franchised in 1946 , the raiders many, many, many , many years after. Like 1964 . Now who is the original California team.

with a number of super bowl wins if I recall right :lol:

Well just a little trivia for you all. The 9ers where franchised in 1946 , the raiders many, many, many , many years after. Like 1964 . Now who is the original California team.

with a number of super bowl wins if I recall right :lol:

Stan I never said anything about "original" and they have been around for 18 more years and have what 4 S.B to the Raiders 3 (out of 4) and could have 2 more if not for the stinking NFL robbing them with those two lousy calls, the Immaculate reception crap (the ball touched the damn ground!) and that SUCK RULE.... oops I mean tuck rule (what are "tucks" used for again :o:lol: ) which had never been called before and hasn't since :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

This picture tells you all you need to know Oakland = Biker bars with smoking hot chicks :punch::rock::swear::beer: or San Fransissyco = Gay Bars :drink::dance::mooning::makeup::inlove: . Rest my case :lol:

49ers3.jpg

Sorry guys , but at 7pm tonight there going back on the field. Keep your eye on the new kid Davis , got a gut feeling he will be the 9er QB.

Oh by the way Tom your Black and Silver are talking of moving back to LA again . Been all over the news out here. :D

• 3 weeks later...