Keuka Lake Help Sept 12-19th

Hello All,

We've rented a cottage on Keuka for Sept. 12-19th and it's right at the Branchport End. I've never been to this lake and am looking for any information on the fishing. I have a 20' starcraft set up for trolling but I do not have downriggers. I have jets and dipsys and would like to target some lakers and smallmouth or northerns. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I have noticed on the maps it's fairly deep, 180's. Thanks.

Nick

i have decent sucess around bluff point its where the lake y's 8 or so miles north stay on the east side troll your way up there then troll up the east finger till the first point turn around til the opening purple and black seem to work great run your dipsys out 200-240 on 2 setting if you want to jig give me a call i'll explain 570 575 9372

• 2 weeks later...

I have very good luck with leadcore trolling live bait at roughly 90 foot down.I use 12 colors at 1.6 mph.The bait is available at the "Beverage Baron" in Penn Yan. ask for sawbellies. If he no longer has those you can also use pike minnows.the lakers have no preference.